I love my GR III but for months I’ve been longing for an interchangeable lens camera (ILC)… I’m fantasizing about using manual lenses on a full-frame body and wondering: “How does it feel?“. Sadly, it was out of my reach financially. This is why I asked for a grant, as an artist-photographer, from the Paris City Hall. I can’t believe it: the grant was approved to help me get an ILC! I’m honored and thankful for this valuable, and unexpected, support! This patronage obliges me, and I will keep on holding to my calling to give life to my artistic fantasies (starting with a book). Can you guess which compact body I’m going to get? Hint: the brand starts with an “S”…
My latest blog posts
- Being desireless: a life out-of-focus
- SIGMA FP L: what’s inside the box?
- Can You Use Your Ricoh GR III and GR IIIx in the Cold?
Hi! I’m MESAGI, a self-taught artist photographer based in Paris, France. My blog is provided to you without annoying ads. If you appreciate it, you can support me by following me. Thank you!
Read My Most Popular Posts
- Ricoh GR III: Black-And-White Modes Settings Explained
- How I’m Protecting My Ricoh GR III Against Dust
- Don’t Put It in Your Pocket! Why You Should Get a Rainproof Pouch for Your Ricoh GR III
- How to Point and Shoot With the Ricoh GR III: The Zone Focus Technique
- How I’m Protecting My GR III to Shoot in the Rain