The new design of my website is finally live! It took me more than a month and many trials to create a minimalist and informative design. The French version will follow this week or the next. Once it’ll be done, I could focus on more pleasant things than website updates: photography and writing about photography!
My latest blog posts
- Being desireless: a life out-of-focus
- SIGMA FP L: what’s inside the box?
- Can You Use Your Ricoh GR III and GR IIIx in the Cold?
Hi! I’m MESAGI, a self-taught artist photographer based in Paris, France. My blog is provided to you without annoying ads. If you appreciate it, you can support me by following me. Thank you!
Read My Most Popular Posts
- Ricoh GR III: Black-And-White Modes Settings Explained
- How I’m Protecting My Ricoh GR III Against Dust
- Don’t Put It in Your Pocket! Why You Should Get a Rainproof Pouch for Your Ricoh GR III
- How to Point and Shoot With the Ricoh GR III: The Zone Focus Technique
- How I’m Protecting My GR III to Shoot in the Rain